How do I access the training course I purchased?
After purchasing a Yoast Academy training course, you are sent a few separate emails:
- Your purchase receipt.
- Information about your newly created MyYoast account. (Only if you have never made a purchase with the email address you used at checkout before.)
- Proof of enrollment for every unique course you have purchased.
Table of Contents
Your login details for Yoast Academy
On November 22nd we merged the separate Academy accounts with the existing MyYoast accounts. From now on you will no longer need separate accounts for MyYoast and Yoast Academy. There are a few different possibilities:
- If this is your first purchase from Yoast, you need to set a password for your MyYoast account. Use this password on future logins.
- If you already had both accounts registered with the same email address, they will be merged. From now on you should use your MyYoast login details for the Academy.
- If you didn’t have a MyYoast account, but did have a Yoast Academy account, a MyYoast account will be set up automatically and you can use your Academy login details for your new MyYoast account.
If none of your old login details seem to work, you can always reset your password for your MyYoast account.
Access your courses via MyYoast
Go to the Courses/Enrollments tab in MyYoast to find all courses that you have purchased. Here you can also enroll someone else if you would like to give away (some) of your courses.
In the Courses/Progress tab you can find all the courses in which you are enrolled. From here, you can also continue or start with these courses.
Access your courses directly
You can directly access your courses here.