How to Activate My Premium License
Go to SEO → Go Premium → Licenses (tab) and enter your Yoast SEO Premium license key, this ensures plugin updates will work. You can find your license key on the purchase receipt that was emailed to you.
Table of Contents
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO’.
- The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options. Click on ‘Go Premium’.
- Click on the licenses tab.
- Enter your license key for the appropriate premium plugin.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ or ‘Activate License’.
Your license should now be activated and the screen should look like this.
License Does Not Activate
If your license remains inactive, please take a look at the FAQ to get an explanation for the error you’ve received.
License Field Is Missing
If you see the message below, you have not activated the premium plugin or one of the premium add-ons. Please install and activate your premium plugin or add-on.