How to add or remove a site in My Yoast
If you made a purchase or if you already have a My Yoast account, you can skip to step 4. If you need to create a My Yoast Account or download and install the plugin please refer to our My Yoast QuickStart Guide.
- Visit My Yoast. You'll see the welcome screen. You can click on Create an account.
- Fill in your username and email address, and click Next.
- You'll receive an email with a password reset link. Click it and set a new secure password for your My Yoast account.
- Log in to My Yoast. If you already placed an order, you must use the email address used during checkout (you might need to reset your password first). You'll see the overview screen below. To connect your site, click on ADD SITE.
- Fill out the URL of your site like the example shows and click CONNECT.
- Your site will be added in your overview. You click the arrow at the end (or the manage button at the end) to manage your site.
- You can toggle plugins on or off as shown below. Your settings are saved automatically.
- If you want to disconnect your site, you can scroll further down and click on the Disconnect this site. It will unfold and you can confirm you want to disconnect your site by clicking the red DISCONNECT button.