How To Add Your Website To Baidu Webmaster Tools
Baidu is a Chinese only search engine. Learn more about Baidu webmaster tools here.
Yoast SEO allows you to connect your website to Baidu Webmaster Tools so you can track how Baidu is indexing your website. Baidu recommends adding the primary (typically www.example.com) subdomain first. This will make it easier to add other subdomains (like sub.example.com) later.
- Go to Baidu Webmaster Tools and sign into your Baidu account.
- Enter your website URL and whether your site is HTTP or HTTPS site.
- Click Next "下一步"
- Choose your website's industry categories.
- Copy the code under the HTML tag option: "HTML标签验证"
- Log in to your WordPress website.
When you're logged in, you will be in your 'Dashboard'.
- Click on 'SEO'.
On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on 'SEO'.
- Click on 'General'.
The 'SEO' settings will expand providing you additional options. Click on 'General'.
- Click on the 'Webmaster Tools' tab.
- Add the code under 'Baidu Webmaster Tools'.
- Click 'Save Changes'.
- Switch back to Baidu and click "完成验证" to complete the verification.
Congratulations! You've connected your website to Baidu Webmaster Tools!