How to set custom Twitter meta tags
Yoast SEO includes the option to set custom Twitter images, titles and descriptions on a page by page basis after you have enabled Twitter meta data. The social tab of the meta box allows you to set a custom image, title and description on each post, page or taxonomy.
- Log in to your WordPress website.
When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’.
- Edit the post, page or other custom post type you’d like to exclude.
On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, navigate to the post, page or other custom post type you’d like to exclude.
- Scroll to the Yoast SEO metabox and click on the social share settings.
- Click on the Twitter tab.
- Enter the custom Twitter title, description and/or image.
One of the Yoast SEO for WordPress Premium features is the ability to see what your post will look like when sharing on Twitter.