Enable Meta Keywords in Yoast SEO
Although we do not recommend using meta keywords, this feature can be enabled using the following steps.
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO’.
- The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options. Click on ‘Titles & Metas’.
If you do not see this option, please enable advanced features.
- Click on the ‘Other’ tab across the top.
- Toggle the ‘Use meta keywords tag’ to enabled.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the settings.
Learn how to use Yoast SEO to its full extent with the Yoast SEO for WordPress training