Enable XML Sitemaps in the Yoast SEO plugin
Get access to our kick-ass support team with Yoast SEO Premium
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO’.
- The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options. Click on ‘XML Sitemaps’.
If you do not see this option, please enable advanced features.
- Toggle the switch to ‘Enabled’.
- The screen automatically expands with additional options for the sitemaps. Customize your sitemap using the newly displayed tabs.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ to activate XML Sitemaps.
- View your new XML Sitemap by clicking the ‘XML Sitemap’ button.