Gaining Access to Facebook Domain Insights
If you receive an error about the “fb:app_id”, please read this article.
Facebook is no longer accepting new domains for Domain Insights, but if you have previously registered a domain, you can continue to use Domain Insights for that domain by adding a Facebook admin. Want to learn more about Facebook insights? Be sure you check out this post on our blog: Facebook Page Insights.
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO’.
- The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options. If you don’t see the ‘Social’ setting in your ‘SEO’ menu, please enable your advanced settings first.
- Click on ‘Social’.
- Click ‘Add Facebook Admin’ near the bottom of the page.
- In the popup you get, enter the name of the Admin you’re adding and copy the ID into the second field:
Not sure what your ID is? Use this site to find your ID.
- Click ‘Add Facebook Admin’
- Click ‘Save Changes’
Learn how to use Yoast SEO to its full extent with the Yoast SEO for WordPress training
Why do I need to store the name of the admin?
The only reason the name of the admin is stored is so that when you have multiple admins, you can know which one to delete later on, should you need to delete one.