Google News doesn’t show recently published articles
Google News articles are time sensitive and crawled more often than other parts of your site. If a recently published article doesn't appear in Google News, the Google News Publisher Center offers a troubleshooting method that can help.
- Go to the Google News Publisher Center.
- If prompted, log in using your Google account.
- Under My Sites, confirm that your website shows 'Included (News Index)'. If not included, please follow the steps here.
- Click the 'Details' button for your website. Verify that the URL of your site exactly matches the URL that loads for your homepage, including http/https and www or non-www.
- In the sidebar, click 'Troubleshooting'.
- Enter the full URL for the missing article in the 'Article URL' field.
- Click 'Test'.
- If the test is successful, the article should appear in Google News shortly.
- If the test returns an error, please check the error list here for more information.