Google Search Console: My Site Is Not Listed
Our plugin connects to Google and retrieves a list of sites you have permission to access. If the site is missing when you connect, please add your site to Google Search Console before connecting through the plugin.
- Add your site to Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools) by following the steps here.
- Remove the current connection by following the steps here.
- Connect to Google Search Console (former Google Webmaster Tools) again by following the steps here.
My Site is Still Not Listed
Please verify that Google provides your site when requesting through the API.
- Open the Search Console API reference page here.
- Click 'Execute' button in the sidebar.
Developer tip: If you have a long list of sites, adding 'siteEntry/siteUrl' to the fields parameter will output a list of only URLs.
- Scroll through the response entries to ensure your site is listed.
If your site is not listed in the response, please add your site to Google Search Console here.