How Do I Change the WooCommerce Shop Page meta data?
You can change the title, meta description, and breadcrumb title for your WooCommerce shop page directly in the Snippet Preview on the WooCommerce shop page.
- Log in to your WordPress website.
When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’.
- Click on ‘SEO’.
On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO’.
- Click on ‘Search Appearance’.
The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options. Click on ‘Search Appearance’.
- Click on ‘Content Types’.
- Expand the ‘Product’s post type.
Scrolling to the ‘Products’ post type and expand the post type by clicking the arrow.
- Click the link to edit your shop page.
Near the bottom of the box, you will see a heading ‘Settings for Products archive’. Click the link to edit your shop page.
- In the Yoast SEO snippet preview, click ‘Edit snippet’.
Add or change the SEO title and meta description.
- Click on ‘Advanced’ gear icon.
Scroll to the Yoast SEO metabox and click on the advanced settings.
- Change the breadcrumb title.
If you have enabled breadcrumbs, you can change the breadcrumb title.
- Click ‘Update’.