How Do I Change the WooCommerce Shop Page Title?
Version 6.0 and newer
You can change the title and meta description for your WooCommerce shop page directly on the WooCommerce shop page.
Versions Prior to the 6.0 Release
You can change the title and meta description for your WooCommerce shop page by going to the admin of your WordPress installation and clicking SEO → Titles & Metas.
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO’.
- The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options. If you don’t see the ‘Titles & Metas’ setting in your ‘SEO’ menu, please enable your advanced settings first.
- Click on ‘Titles & Metas’.
- Click on the ‘Post Types’ tab.
- Scroll almost to the bottom under the subheading ‘Custom Post Type Archives’. The shop page is listed as a Products custom post type archive. You can use a variety of variables to further customize the title and description.