How Do I Change the WooCommerce Shop Page Title?
You can change the title and meta description for your WooCommerce shop page directly in the Snippet Preview on the WooCommerce shop page.
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO’.
- The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options. Click on ‘Search Appearance’.
- Click on ‘Content Types’.
- Scrolling to the ‘Products’ post type and expand the post type by clicking the arrow.
- Near the bottom of the box, you will see a heading ‘Settings for Products archive’. Click the link to edit your shop page.
- In the Yoast SEO snippet preview, click ‘Edit snippet’.
- Add or change the SEO title and meta description.
- Click ‘Update’ to save the new title and description.