How to add a user to your Google Search Console property.
Below we'll show you the steps to adding a user to your Google Search Console property. Before we do please note that Google Search Console properties can have a maximum of 100 full or restricted users.
Adding a user
- At the Google Search Console dashboard find the property you want to add a user to and click the manage property dropdown menu.
- Then select ‘Add or remove users’
- Click the red Add a new user button at the top right.
- Type the email address of the user you want to add and select the type of user.
- Click Add.
- The property will be added to the new user's Search Console account automatically.