Import And Export in Yoast SEO
There are multiple options for importing data into the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO’.
- The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options. If you don’t see the ‘Tools’ setting in your ‘SEO’ menu, please enable your advanced settings first.
- Click on ‘Tools’.
- Click on ‘Import and Export’.
You will see the following import and export options:
- Import Yoast SEO settings (Yoast SEO free or premium)
- Export Yoast SEO settings (Yoast SEO free or premium)
- Import from other SEO plugins (Yoast SEO free or premium)
- All in One SEO
- JetPack SEO
- WooThemes SEO Framework
- Import redirects (Yoast SEO premium required)
- Safe Redirect Manager
- Simple 301 Redirects
- CSV file
- .htaccess file
- Export redirects (Yoast SEO premium required)
- Export keywords (Yoast SEO premium required)
- Local SEO (Yoast SEO: Local required, not shown above)