Installation Guide for Yoast SEO
Note: this is the installation guide of the free Yoast SEO plugin. If you’re looking for the installation guide of Yoast SEO Premium, please go here.
Do you want to install the free Yoast SEO? This guide will tell you how!
- The first thing you have to do, is log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu.
- In that menu, click on ‘Plugins’.
- ‘Plugins’ will be highlighted in the menu and you will be shown the plugins you have installed so far.Now click ‘Add New’ and type ‘yoast seo’ in the search bar, as shown below, and click ‘Search Plugins’:
- This will give you a page of search results. Our plugin should be visible now. Click the ‘Install Now’ link to start installing our plugin, as shown below:
- Be sure to click on ‘OK’ on the popup. After that, you will be shown the following screen. All you have to do now, is click the ‘Activate Plugin’ link, and you’re done!
- Your Yoast SEO plugin, can now be found on the left hand side, at the bottom of the menu:
|« Back to the plugin page||Continue to the configuration guide »|