Internal linking ‘Analyze Your Content’ does not complete successfully
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO’.
- The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options. Click on ‘Tools’.
- Enable the browser’s console window using the steps here.
- Click on ‘Analyze your content’ under ‘Internal linking’.
- If the browser’s console window shows errors marked in red, please check for conflicts with other parts of your site.
- If the browser’s console window does not show any errors, please switch to the Network tab. If you see activity under the Network tab, the plugin is working behind the scenes. Please leave the window open until you receive the completed message or an error.
Green completed check appears
The analysis has successfully completed and you should see a confirmation message in the browser’s console window. In rare cases, the analysis completed message is not saved to your database and the button will reappear. If this happens, please run the analysis with a default theme and only Yoast SEO active to save the completed process to the database. Once the site wide scan has successfully completed and saved to the database, you would not need to run it again in most setups.
An Error appears in browser console
If the errors remain with a default theme and only Yoast SEO active, please provide the full error message to our support team for further investigation.
No errors appear in browser console
If the analysis fails to complete with a default theme and only Yoast SEO active, your server’s access and error logs should provide more insight as to why the issue happened. Please contact your webhost or server admin and request an audit of your server logs. If your webhost cannot pinpoint the cause, please provide our support team with a copy of both the error and access log for further investigation.