Is my cURL up-to-date?
Running an outdated cURL version may cause license activation errors. cURL is used to verify the license when checking for updates and displaying the tutorial videos. The remainder of the plugin is accessible regardless of license activation status.
If you’re not hosting your own website, you probably won’t be able to update cURL yourself, but you can check what version is running.
Please follow these steps to find your current cURL version.
- Look up the most recent version of cURL here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/releases.html.
- Download the following file: info.php (right mouse-button -> save as).
- Upload info.php to the root of your website
- Open your browser and go to the page example.com/info.php
- It should look something like this:
- Scroll down until you see the section with ‘curl’ as title. It should look like this:
- The most important settings are listed here.
- cURL support: enabled
- cURL information: This should be the most recent cURL version, as you checked in step 1.
- SSL: Yes
- If one (or more) of the above three settings do not match your current installation, please contact your hosting provider and have them fix this for you.