How can I get support?
At Yoast, we receive quite a lot support requests on a daily basis. To be able to survive this support-pressure as a company, we've introduced multiple ways of getting support.
Free support forums
All our free plugins have their own support forums at wordpress.org. These forums are looked after by very enthusiastic and knowledgeable users of that plugin.
- Open the WordPress plugin repository and log into your account.
- Search for the specific Yoast plugin you are using.
- Click on the plugin to view the details page.
- Click on 'Support'
- In the 'Search this forum', type a keyword or two about the issue you're experiencing.
- Read topics that are similar to your issue to see if the topic has been resolved previously.
- If your issue remains after reading past topics, please create a new topic by repeating steps 1-4, scroll to the bottom and fill out the new topic form.
For quick access, you can find the free support forums here:
This is the website you're currently on. kb.yoast.com offers you answers to questions about both free and premium plugins. The knowledge base is maintained on a daily basis, to help you solve the most common questions. The knowledge base is maintained by the Yoast Support Team.
You can search the knowledge base by using the search field in the top-right.
Premium Personal Support
The plugins you buy at yoast.com are called 'premium plugins' (even if Premium isn't in its name) and include a complete year of free updates and premium support.
Get Yoast SEO premium
If you want to get personal support right away, simply purchase our premium plugin via the link below:
Yes, I'd like to purchase the Yoast SEO premium plugin and get personal support!
Preferred ways of contacting our premium support team:
You can send us an email by replying back to the purchase receipt email you may have received. If you did not receive it, you can send us an email: Support@yoast.com
Beacon in My Yoast
We offer a Help Beacon in your My Yoast account. Clicking the Beacon (a purple circle) in the bottom-right of a page. This opens a form to quickly and securely send your request. Please, do include your order number and the email address you used during checkout
If you did not make a My Yoast account please use this guide: My Yoast QuickStart Guide.
Need Help Option
Using the 'Email support' option within the Help Center of every plugin settings page inside your WordPress dashboard.1. Go to any page within the Yoast plugin and see the Need Help option.
2. Click on it and it will expand showing some options. Click on Get Support.
3. This will show a screen that describes how to email us. Click on the green New Support Request
4. This will show a pop-up that where you can enter in your issue and attach images. This will send us the information securely.
Premium Personal Support Exceptions
Premium Personal Support does not mean we'll set up your plugin for you, but it does mean that we'll help you with all your questions about the setup and basic use of the plugin you purchased.
If you have an addition to the Yoast SEO plugin, for instance, the Local SEO plugin, we will not support the Yoast SEO plugin itself unless it's necessary for the Local SEO plugin to work. To get support on the Yoast SEO plugin itself, you'd need the Premium version of Yoast SEO.
Troubleshooting Premium Support