What does the website review cover?
The Yoast Website Review covers all areas of a website. These are just a few things, the list is much larger, but this will give you a good impression:
- User experience: design, call-to-actions, 404s, your menu
- Content: insights on keywords, structure, internal search, taxonomies
- Social Media: use and implementation on websites
- Template code: schema.org, responsiveness, template files
- General seo: site titles, meta tags, internal links
- Site speed: caching, compression, image optimization
- And more!
In our Platinum Review, we’ll also be going over your Google Search Console (former Google Webmaster Tools) and Google analytics to see what else can be improved.